WORKSHOP NO. 1 - START HERE.
Strategize it: The Details.
FRIDAY JUNE 17 – 11 AM - 3 PM EST*
(VIRTUALLY) LIVE WITH SARAH VIA ZOOM CONFERENCING.
* If you are unable to attend in-persona, no problem. The workshop will be recorded and made
available to you.
Because it doesn’t just matter what YOU think of your brand - it matters what THEY think of it – which means you need a smart strategy to order to turn heads and take names (read: waitlists).
The Strategize it Workshop is designed to first help to facilitate thinking through (or re-thinking) the primary elements of your brand BEFORE we style 'em - because without that strategic planning in place? The risk is a watered down brand and a disjointed message (and we wouldn't want that, now, would we?)
We'll pick things apart first.
YOUR PRODUCTS + SERVICES
YOUR BUSINESS GOALS.
YOUR OWN PERSONALITY.
And then? We'll then work to put them back together again in a way that will serve as a strategic foundation for your brand. One that, like a great bra will help to lift and separate you from your competition, support your brand, boost your business, and bolster your bottom line.
Our process is one that's gleaned from Sarah's over 15+ years of experience branding, concepting, and creating major advertising, design, marketing campaigns and honed through her years of private work with female entrepreneurs and personalities who are the FACE of their brand.
For the very first time, she'll be sharing the innerworkings of her perfected branding process in a LIVE workshop format.
YOU'LL WALK AWAY WITH:
- A brand new, deeper understanding of your business and brand.
- New insights on your ideal customers + ideas how to better attract (and keep) 'em around.
- Expert tips on how to (finally) stand out + differentiate yourself from your competition.
- The Brand Brief: A beautifully designed template to input and organize all of your findings, serving as the foundation for your brand guidelines to ensure that you (and your team of creatives, copywriters, etc) remain on-course as you embark upon your re-brand.
- Invaluable brand-centric exercises that you can (and should) revisit as your business and brand continues to evolve.
- Upon Purchase, you'll receive a downloadable PDF containing a handful of thought provoking, preparatory pre-workshop exercises designed to help you get the most out of your workshop experience.
- Access to our private workshop Facebook Group where you can meet fellow workshop attendees (read: bonus networking points), share your work, and receive feedback from Sarah and team Public Persona.
- Access to the downloadable live recordings to review as you wish.